Friday, December 4, 2009

Hey, Where Is That Guy?

I AM NOT A JIVE TURKEY YOU AREYes, I know what you're all thinking. (It's been established at least twenty or thirty times by now that I'm telepathic - through the internet.) This blog needs some more updates. Surely it does! And I have no excuse. November had a lot of stress and distractions, and there's not exactly a shortage of them in December, but I'm going to make a point of writing at least 5 or 6 posts of actual substance here this month.

I just wanted to come by and say that hey, this guy's not dead yet. I've got another goofy negative-humor science one in the pipeline - since midway through last month, technically - and I decided to spare you all another attempt at a Thanksgiving themed goofy short, mostly because last year's was pretty terrible and I couldn't think of anything worth writing this year that wouldn't have inevitably been some kind of stupid rehash. (Tofurkey II: The Tofurkeying: Starring Joe Tofurkey as the Tofurkey. Tofurkey.) You should be thankful I didn't try again.

I'm also undoubtedly going to chuck one or two holiday themed posts at you guys sometime this month. It's tradition, after all. Even if I probably used up all the good ideas the past two holiday seasons. Nothing like a little scraping the bottom of the barrel to flex those brain-fibers!

Also, I went from lurker to actual registered Something Awful goon the other day, so the internet can tremble in fear now as I pretty much just continue to lurk and read the forum instead of posting. I'm passive and observant like that. I trust you've all been surviving without your regular Spiral Reverie fixes. Perhaps getting clean and finding a new lease on life. I'll have to fix that.

No comments: