Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Feel... Happy...

Just a short little follow-up blurb. Just finished the Nintendo conference at E3. I'll write about it tonight, but oh god. I didn't think Nintendo could make me any happier as a gamer, but then... all this... the ENTIRE CONFERENCE left me emotionally drained. I want to cry tears of joy right now, and I'm speaking as someone who doesn't exactly emote that much to begin with. Sweet Jesus.

The upcoming Wii and DS lineups and 3DS make me so unbelievably happy to have spent so much of my life on this hobby, it just makes me want to sing in the streets. And I'm not even being sarcastic here, that's the really weird thing. AAHHHHH!

There, that's your rare, weird, out of character blog post from me. I'm gonna be poor forever. Nintendo has the future of gaming down. Sony and Microsoft? Criminy. They have NOTHING on what Nintendo's doing now.

1 comment:

Leviathan said...

Hi there,

I have just become a follower of your blog and like what you are doing here...

Moreover, I do have a fiction blog of my own, since you seem to be interested in literary/fiction blogs, please come and visit

It’s a must read.

http://moresulphurthanclay.blogspot.com/

And of course, the universal adage of the cyberworld, "Follow me, and I'll Follow you", works here as it always does...

Thank you,

Leviathan